To celebrate the new AMP Project YouTube channel and follow up on AMP Conf, we’re rolling out a fresh series of Local Language AMP office hours.
Sessions will include beginner introductions to AMP for a non-technical audience in Italian, French, German, Spanish, Indonesian, Korean, Japanese and English. Native language speaking AMP experts will be on hand to answer your questions as we run through the basics.
Add your questions to the comments on the event pages below, and we will answer them during the office hours. You can also watch the hangouts on demand, on the AMP YouTube page after the event.
Check out the lineup below and join the discussion.
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 20 @ 1500 CET with Chiara Chiappini, Google Developer Advocate
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 20 @ 1700 CET with Vincent Courson, Google Outreach Specialist
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 21 @ 0930 JST with Sachiyo Sugimoto and Miki Toda, Google Technology Managers
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 21 @ 1200 CET with Sebastian Benz, Google Developer Advocate
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 21 @ 1730 CET with Alan Orozco, Google AMP Engineer
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 22 @ 1300 KST with Jung Soo Kim, Google AMP Community Expert
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 22 @ 1330 WIB with Arudea Mahartianto, Google Partner Manager
- Introduction to AMP – Mar. 22 @ 1100 PST with Eric Lindley, AMP Product Manager
Posted by Tomo Taylor, AMP Community Manager